- LawMoose, Home of the Minnesota Legal Web provides links to some legal forms on its home page. If you are seriously looking for legal forms, LawMoose provides two additional helpful features. First, you can search for references to "legal forms" through the LawMoose search engine, and find all references to the phrase legal forms on hundreds of Minnesota legal web sites (including those listed below).
Some libraries have published bibliographies of legal forms books and collections, and you can locate these with this search.
If you narrow you search just to the Minnesota courts collection, and search for "court form" you will find a useful listing of forms.
I you know the name or the subject of a particular form, put that into the search engine. Hundreds if not thousands of forms, including many court forms, can be located that way.
Warning. You might still get frustrated, because most forms are not available on the Web and there is, as of yet, no convenient centralized directory of the Minnesota legal and court forms that are available. (But we're working on it!)
- The Fourth Judicial District Court (Hennepin County) publishes online forms.
- So does the Second Judicial District Court (Ramsey County). Review of list of available forms.
- Stearns County District Court publishes a library of court forms.
- Dakota County District Court also has a somewhat different library of forms on its web site.
- Minnesota State Bar Association publishes Court Forms for Domestic Abuse and Harrassment Cases prepared by the Minnesota State Court Forms and Procedures Committee and the Minnesota State Court Administrator's Office. These forms are in .pdf format. The forms carry a caution to persons representing themselves and also come with technical instructions.
- Minnesota Intellectual Property Law Association Litigation/ADR/CAFC Committee publishes Intellectual Property Jury Instructions, including actual jury instructions given and cases tried in the U.S. District Court for the District of Minnesota as well as model jury instructions. Instructions were collected in 1997-97. MIPLA plans to add more as additional cases are tried.
- State Tobacco Information Center Library publishes certain Minnesota Tobacco Litigation documents. By using the STIC Library search you can find briefs and orders on particular subjects.
- Merchant, Gould, Smith, Edell, Welter, & Schmidt, P.A. publishes jury instructions given in certain patent cases in the
U.S. District Court for the District of Minnesota.
- The United States Bankruptcy Court for the
District of Minnesota publishes the following local forms:
- 1007-1 Statement of Compenstaoin by Debtor's Attorney
- 1008-1 Proof of Authority to sign and File Petition
- 1019-1 Conversion of Case by Debtor
- 1075-1 Notice of Potential Environmental Hazard
- 2002-4(c) Notice of Trustee's Final Report and Account
- 2002-4(d) Notice of Case to Equity Security Holders
- 2002-5 Notice of Withdrawal
- 2016-1 Chapter 13 Attorney Fee Application
- 3015-1 Chapter 13 Plan
- 3020-2 Report of Ballot Tabulation
- 4003-1 Certificate Regarding Exempt Property
- 4008-1 Reaffirmation Agreement
- 6004-1(a) Notice of Trustee's Sale (or other disposition)
- 6004-1(f) Instrument of Transfer of Real Property
- 9001-1 Unsworn Certficate of Service
- 9013-2 Notice of Hearing and Motion
See also Official Bankruptcy Forms from www.uscourts.gov web site.
- William Mitchell Warren E. Burger Library publishes a bibliography of
Forms and Formbooks, including general and Minnesota legal forms, both for general and litigation use.
Related: Minnesota Legal Forms on the Web (business and other non-litigation forms)
Home | Services | Internet Law Library | Law & Lawyers in the News |
Priweb News |
Law Firms | PLW 100 | Web Page Rankings | Courts | Legal Reference | Presentations | Comments | Contents | Archive | Profile | Add Law Firm
Translate with AltaVista'sTM SystranR to:
Pritchard Law Webs, 2100 Foshay Tower, 821 Marquette Avenue, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55402. Tel: (612) 332-0102, Fax: (612) 332-3225.
General site terms and conditions apply to this page. © 1998-2005 Pritchard Law Webs. All rights reserved. This site was re-generated with PLW/SiteBuilder on
January 17, 2005.