Our site traffic reports tell us that we're being visited by people from some pretty well-known organizations. We're honored that you come.
We want to thank you by offering you something we are not prepared to give to just anyone. It's the newest version of our White Paper written especially for legal decision makers.
During the last year, most of our requests for this top-level analysis of the changing competitive and technological climate in law practice have actually come from other consultants. But we did not write it for other consultants. We wrote it for lawyers and clients.
In connection with a series of educational videotapes created by the ALI-ABA about lawyers and the Internet, we updated this paper at year-end 1999. (We originally issued it in January, 1999.)
Are you among the people we are trying to reach?
If so, ask for our free White Paper on two of the big picture issues facing the legal profession today. There's no obligation whatsoever.
Just click this E-mail link to request our updated December, 1999 White Paper. It's entitled:
- Do you manage inside or outside legal counsel for your organization?
- Are you the Chief Executive Officer, Chief Financial Officer, or a member of the Board of Directors of your organization with responsibility for selection or oversight of legal matters or outside counsel?
- If you are at a law firm, are you the Managing Partner or Chief Executive Officer?
- If you are a partner, do you sit on the firm's Strategic Planning, Technology, or Marketing Committees?
- Are you the firm's Executive Director, Chief Operating Officer, Information Technology Director, Chief Information Officer, Marketing Director, or Internet/Intranet Strategy Coordinator?
- Are you currently planning to create a new law firm because you want to serve clients in new ways?
Competitive and Technological Changes Create Unprecedented Opportunities for Law Firms on the Cutting Edge -- and Unprecedented Challenges for Firms That Fail to Change
As soon as we receive your request with contact information provided, we will E-mail the White Paper right back in Word97 format. If you would rather have it on paper, ask us to send it out by mail or via fax.
Make sure your request includes your name, position, organization, mailing address, telephone, fax, and e-mail address.
If you'd rather not use the E-mail option, just print this page, staple your business card to it, and drop it in the mail. You can also send us a request on your letterhead.
If you have a moment more, we'd love to hear your own views on the state of the legal profession and the opportunities and threats the profession faces, now and in the future.
This offer is limited to persons who qualify based on their leadership positions.
P.S. If you are a member of the media who regularly writes about lawyers and technology, we'll send you one too! Just let us know something about who you are and why you're interested.
Re-distribution of, or quotation from, this White Paper requires our prior approval (which under appropriate circumstances will be freely given).
Home | Services | Internet Law Library | Law & Lawyers in the News |
Priweb News |
Law Firms | PLW 100 | Web Page Rankings | Courts | Legal Reference | Presentations | Comments | Contents | Archive | Profile | Add Law Firm
Translate with AltaVista'sTM SystranR to:
Pritchard Law Webs, 2100 Foshay Tower, 821 Marquette Avenue, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55402. Tel: (612) 332-0102, Fax: (612) 332-3225.
General site terms and conditions apply to this page. © 1998-2005 Pritchard Law Webs. All rights reserved. This site was re-generated with PLW/SiteBuilder on
January 17, 2005.