Historically, if you wanted to learn about the law, you had to go to the law library. There are online law sources now, but law libraries are still the most organized places on earth. What's more, they have actual people who work at them, and uniformly, they are nice people.
Here's a list of Minnesota law libraries:
Minnesota State Law Library
- Directory of Minnesota County Law Libraries
- Eighth Circuit Library (has branches in St. Paul and Minneapolis)
- Hamline University Law Library, St. Paul, Minnesota
- Hennepin County Law Library, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- University of Minnesota Law School Law Library, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Washington County Law Library, Stillwater, Minnesota
- William Mitchell College of Law Warren E. Burger Law Library, St. Paul, Minnesota
Home | Services | Internet Law Library | Law & Lawyers in the News |
Priweb News |
Law Firms | PLW 100 | Web Page Rankings | Courts | Legal Reference | Presentations | Comments | Contents | Archive | Profile | Add Law Firm
Translate with AltaVista'sTM SystranR to:
Pritchard Law Webs, 2100 Foshay Tower, 821 Marquette Avenue, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55402. Tel: (612) 332-0102, Fax: (612) 332-3225.
General site terms and conditions apply to this page. © 1998-2005 Pritchard Law Webs. All rights reserved. This site was re-generated with PLW/SiteBuilder on
January 17, 2005.