We can help you increase your web site traffic and plan for future growth in many ways, including by:
- reviewing and independently commenting on your current site
- analyzing your historical and current site traffic statistics or advising how you can learn more from your site itself
- discussing your current marketing plan and and informally offering recommendations
- leading a brainstorming session at your firm about developing a new site concept or architecture
- drafting a formal web marketing action plan
- presenting a custom in-house seminar on web site development, management, and/or marketing.
We'll help you identify how you can improve your web site and your web site marketing. (They go hand in hand but they are not one in the same.)
Can it wait? Yes, but only if you want to lose critical time. More and more people are coming onto the Web every day. They are looking for lawyers and legal information. They ought to be coming to your site.
If you decide the time to make your web site more valuable to the Web community and to your firm is now, call us.
Home | Services | Internet Law Library | Law & Lawyers in the News |
Priweb News |
Law Firms | PLW 100 | Web Page Rankings | Courts | Legal Reference | Presentations | Comments | Contents | Archive | Profile | Add Law Firm
Translate with AltaVista'sTM SystranR to:
Pritchard Law Webs, 2100 Foshay Tower, 821 Marquette Avenue, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55402. Tel: (612) 332-0102, Fax: (612) 332-3225.
General site terms and conditions apply to this page. © 1998-2005 Pritchard Law Webs. All rights reserved. This site was re-generated with PLW/SiteBuilder on
January 17, 2005.